The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
Spotfire Consultants required - T1 Investment Bank - London - TIBCO Spotfire Community

Spotfire Consultants required - T1 Investment Bank - London

Last post Wed, Jul 27 2011 12:18 PM by Colonialdirt. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, May 6 2011 7:04 AM

Spotfire Consultants required - T1 Investment Bank - London

GFT are looking for Spotfire Consultants to work onsite at an Investment Bank in London. Experience with the Spotfire SDK is needed. This is an urgent requirement and an immediate start is prefered also 4 weeks notice period would be considered. This is a long term assignment and is paying a very attractive daily rate. Please contact Tim Dent on tim.dent@gft.com or 020 7776 7685

Filed under:
  • Wed, Jul 27 2011 12:18 PM In reply to

Re: Spotfire Consultants required - T1 Investment Bank - London

Hi Tim, 

With reference to the above requirement, I thought it would be a great opportunity for us to partner with your company in IT staffing. I am from Zylog Systems (ZSL), one of global experts in providing cutting edge enterprise intelligence services. We have been providing the staffing services globally since the inception. I would like to take up this opportunity in providing you, some of our expert Sportfire Consultant. We have understood your urgent requirement and the consultants are ready with us to join you any moment. Anticpating your reply.

Regards,

Colonial

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
┬ęCopyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center