The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
"An Internal Error has occured." when I tried to add my first nod in the sportfire server cluster - TIBCO Spotfire Community

"An Internal Error has occured." when I tried to add my first nod in the sportfire server cluster

Last post Fri, May 20 2011 3:39 AM by Fredrik. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, May 19 2011 11:53 AM

"An Internal Error has occured." when I tried to add my first nod in the sportfire server cluster

Hello

I always get this error message "An Internal Error has occured."  when I'm triying to connect a node in the cluster . I'm using the new spotfire version 3.3. with oracle.

Before I made this installation I have clear my DB, erased my spotfire 3.2 and start a new installation. Does anyone have a clue for my error?

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Normal 0 21 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";}

• Fri, May 20 2011 3:39 AM In reply to

Re: "An Internal Error has occured." when I tried to add my first nod in the sportfire server cluster

Hi,

Please report this to Customer Support (https://support.tibco.com). I suggest that you zip and attach your tomcat\logs directory - otherwise they will most likely ask you for that.

Best Regards

Fredrik

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
┬ęCopyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center