The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
SpotFire 3.3 Server Instalation Problem - TIBCO Spotfire Community

SpotFire 3.3 Server Instalation Problem

Last post Tue, Aug 16 2011 10:57 PM by Anonymous. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jun 27 2011 12:26 PM

SpotFire 3.3 Server Instalation Problem

Hello! I have a problem with the installation of Spotfire 3.3 Server. The problem is this: With a common browser only displays a blank page without content. In the logs nothing appears, or errors or connections, as if request was not made. If I go with a text-mode browser, I can see an error: "Error 400 bad request". The configuration is: - X86_64 Fedora Core 14. - Oracle Database XE, on another computer. - Had to install support for 32-bit libraries for run the installer. - Installed the 64bit version of Spotfire. The installation is performed without errors. Can you help me? Already thank you very much for your help. Estanislao Martin Irigoyen
  • Sat, Jul 2 2011 11:24 AM In reply to

Re: SpotFire 3.3 Server Instalation Problem

Have you followed the post installation steps from the installation manual?

What do you see in the configuration console?

Christof

-----------------------------------
    Dr. Christof Gaenzler
    Sr Solutions Consultant
    TIBCO Spotfire
  • Tue, Aug 16 2011 10:57 PM In reply to

Re: SpotFire 3.3 Server Instalation Problem

Tiger5:

The other day, as I was surfing the net, I came across those really fabulous footwear that caught my whole attention at once, the Supra Shoes UK. Yes, you are not mistaken, it is the Supra Shoes that I¡¯m talking about. The company, as a matter of fact, excels in making all kinds of shoes for all age groups and both genders. For example, the Supra Vaider UK is an excellent shoe, comes in all colours and sizes. Supra Skytop Shoes is an excellent shoe to wear when out in the wild, be it having a picnic in the park, strolling a hike in the woods, or even climbing the mountains to challenge oneself. Supra Skytop 2 makes an excellent companion no matter where you are. Another option, or I would say, another of my favourites, is the Supra TK Society that is well-knowned for their uniqueness and special designs. Having such wonderful Cheap Kids Supra for your kid would make them really happy and feel their parents love around them more than ever. Such shoes are right for all occasions and they are comfortable to wear. Supra Shoes Sale definitely is a not to miss.fggbb

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
©Copyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center