The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
ErrorOpen - 500 There was an error processing the request - TIBCO Spotfire Community

ErrorOpen - 500 There was an error processing the request

Last post Sun, Aug 14 2011 10:23 PM by Anonymous. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jun 30 2011 5:11 PM

• mmatta
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Apr 28 2010
    • Posts 15

Hi,

We are getting following error while opening a spotfire report from the mashup application:

We increased the ManifestDownloadTimeoutMilliseconds to 1000000 in WebPlayer's web.config, that actually fixed the issue temporarily. But we still see this issue when the WebPlayer is installed in a load balance environment with 3 nodes. Are there any other settings in WebPlayer web.config to fix this issue or any thing to be done from the mashup application?

This is very urgent that needs to be addressed in production, please help.

Thanks,
    Madhavi
    Filed under: ,
  • Fri, Jul 1 2011 7:58 AM In reply to

Re: ErrorOpen - 500 There was an error processing the request

Have you also submitted this to support?

http://support.tibco.com

Christof

-----------------------------------
    Dr. Christof Gaenzler
    Sr Solutions Consultant
    TIBCO Spotfire
  • Fri, Jul 1 2011 2:18 PM In reply to

• mmatta
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Apr 28 2010
    • Posts 15

Yes, I submitted this to support. SR ID: 1-C2MZC3

Thanks,

Madhavi

Filed under: ,
  • Sat, Jul 2 2011 10:47 AM In reply to

I've seen it - support will pick it up soon.

Christof

-----------------------------------
    Dr. Christof Gaenzler
    Sr Solutions Consultant
    TIBCO Spotfire
  • Sun, Aug 14 2011 10:23 PM In reply to

Louboutin UK

changle-2 Your search for the most fabulous shoes ends here with the Louboutin UK. This Louboutin Shoes UK is flawless, without a single backset. The Christian Louboutin Boots proved to the world that they haves lived up to the good name created by the shoes before them. Louboutin UK On Sale have not let the crowd down with their unique designs and the handsome outlooks and beautiful shades of colours. The Christian Louboutin Mens are really hansome and are just as attractive as the ladies’ shoes. Christian Louboutin Peep Toe are the perfect shoes that blend in just right with your beautiful legs. In all corners of the world, you can always see those ladies in Christian Louboutin Pumps. Those wearing theClassic Christian Louboutin Pumpsseem to always be in the focus, never fading out. Christian Louboutin Sandals are always popular and have many people crowded all over them. The world is definitely a more beautiful place with the Christian Louboutin Wedges around.QWDQD
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
©Copyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center