The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
About AnalysisApplication object - TIBCO Spotfire Community

About AnalysisApplication object

Last post Wed, Nov 23 2011 2:15 AM by a6299141. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Aug 1 2011 5:23 PM

• Jia
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Aug 1 2011
    • Posts 4

About AnalysisApplication object

Hi, I am new to Spotfire. I am creating an extension that can create a new table and load the data to the table. I was looking at the Spotfire tutorial site and it showed the following: http://stn.spotfire.com/stn/Stints/VisualizationCreateTable.aspx So can anyone tell me what AnalysisApplication is? I am assuming that it is just an object that stores or references all the data in the database, am i correct? If so, where can i get this AnalysisApplication object so that I can call this createTable method with it? Thank you for all ur helps!
    Filed under: ,
  • Mon, Aug 1 2011 5:38 PM In reply to

• Jia
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Mon, Aug 1 2011
    • Posts 4

Re: About AnalysisApplication object

I am basically asking how can I load the data to the table when i create an extension for creating table....
  • Sun, Aug 14 2011 10:30 PM In reply to

Supra Footwear

changle-4: The Supra Footwearauty of Supra Skytop NS and thus, Supra Skytop TUF has become one of the best well-knowned footwear brands in the world. One of the unique characteristics about the Supra Pilot NS is that it designs shoes for all ages and bith sexes. And Supra Bandit are sure good at these designs, designing the kind of shoes that fit the tastes of people from different walks of life. No matter who you are, or what you do, or what you hobbies are, you will find your ideal pair of Supra Shoes, such as the Supra Bullet that have won the hearts of millions, and you needn¡¯t look and search really hard. Kids are regular customers in the Supra Bullet Shoe stores, as the designers of Supra TK Low have put in great effort when designing the shoes for the younger generations, and have gone through pains to satisfy the special needs of the children. supra suprano high would be your choice if your are thinking of a shoe to wear while skating as the provide really essential protection for your ankles. It¡¯s really no use for me to say a lot here, so why don¡¯t you take a little look for yourself at the Kids Supra High Tops.WEDFF
  • Thu, Sep 22 2011 4:52 AM In reply to

Re: Supra Footwear

JDF Just one word of caution though, constantly make sure that the online store your are purchasing from can be a member of the Australian Sheepskin Association and carry official tags indicating Australia as the country of manufacture for genuine sheepskin uggs cheap varieties. You are able to also gift them to your dear and near ones on unique occasions like anniversaries, birthdays, Valentines Day etc.
    Filed under:
  • Wed, Sep 28 2011 12:25 AM In reply to

Re: Supra Footwear

Wearing human hair extensions adds volume and length to your clip on hair extensions in a hair snap. Clip-on hair extensions are easy to use and ideal for temporarily adding volume or length for a hair occasion. Layering 22 clip-on feather extension can be challenging at first, hair with practice, the process will become seamless.

• Wed, Sep 28 2011 10:54 PM In reply to

When investing in hair tape, proper care will help them last a long time. You'll need to periodically clean your micro ring hair extensions with the right cleanser and keep them tangle-free. By treating them gently, they'll be all set to spice up your micro loop hair extensions the next time you want to wear them.

• Thu, Sep 29 2011 5:02 AM In reply to

For a real madrid uniform, it is an excited and trouble thing to buy real madrid t shirts, why we said excited and trouble? Excited thing is that soccer fans enjoy the course of selecting real madrid merchandise to meet their demands, but at the same time, the fans should spend time selecting different kinds of real madrid clothings.
  • Wed, Nov 23 2011 2:15 AM In reply to

That is not all; you can get real hair feather just for the heck of having some fun. It would be wonderful if you could experiment with your looks and hair extensions from time to time. Any kind of change with your look will always make you look wonderful. Taking care of clip in human hair extensions and washing them properly is very important if you take proper concern of your hair extensions. With the due care required for pink hair extensions, this can last for about two to four months.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
©Copyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center