The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
how to connect input parameters to an imported data set - TIBCO Spotfire Community

how to connect input parameters to an imported data set

Last post Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:53 AM by sharath.nair. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:53 AM

how to connect input parameters to an imported data set

i am trying to connect the input parameters defined in a data function to the existing data set.

i have imported a data set and I am running a SAS script which uses values from certain columns in the table.I have defined the column headers as input parameters and set their type as 'column'. i want this output to be displayed in a table so i have defined the output parameter as 'table.

after this is done i run the script and i get the 'Data functions-parameters' window in which i connect each of the defined input parameters to their respective columns in the data set. while doing this i select the input handler as 'column' and i select the required data set and the column.

I am not getting any errors while running the script but once i display the output. i am not getting the required output.

Could someone let me know if the above procedure is correct, if not how should i go about doing it

thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
┬ęCopyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center