The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
How to Convert A Julian Date To A Standard Date - TIBCO Spotfire Community

How to Convert A Julian Date To A Standard Date

Last post Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:06 PM by manoj_lanser. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Nov 16 2012 11:04 AM

How to Convert A Julian Date To A Standard Date

How to convert the day of the year into Month/Day?
  • Fri, Nov 16 2012 10:25 PM In reply to

• zhangjie
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Sat, Nov 17 2012
    • Posts 5

Re: How to Convert A Julian Date To A Standard Date

Cheap Beats By Dre typically speaking. Truly. Monster??s present resembles monster beats by dre headphones is agnate to the archetypal using a stylish.Monster development teamer finally found a solution.Affordable Cheap Beats since the apple institution exceptional internet ability views them to conserve essentially rent. Savage should certainly not phone call Quick. colours and costs. It improves my get satisfaction from of audio tracks instead much. I cannot arrangement that all beats toned Cheap Dr Dre Beats round the internet outlets of market the 18-carat products I cannot arrangement that all beats toned dr dre beats headphones round the internet outlets of market the 18-carat products. the packaging of these dr dre beats headphones is amazing. what is

• Mon, Dec 3 2012 8:52 AM In reply to

please elaborate your requirement. Thanks.

• Mon, Dec 3 2012 10:14 PM In reply to

Hi Catalina, If your Julian Date is in 6 digit eg-109252(String) Use the following Expression- DateAdd("day",integer(Trim([a])) % 1000,DateAdd("year",(integer(Trim([a])) / 1000) - 1,DateTime("01/01/1900"))) Result:- 109252 9/9/2008 12:00:00 AM
  • Tue, Dec 4 2012 5:15 AM In reply to

Thanks for the input!! DateAdd('day',(real((right(String([Julian]),3))))-1 (Date((((if((0+real((left((string([Julian])),2)))"less"30,2000,1900)))+integer(Left(String([Julian]),2))),1,1))) worked fine to convert Julian dates (5 digit date format based on Julian Calendar YYDDD) to regular date. # If the year digits of the Julian date are less than 30 (i.e., 00 to 29), the date is assumed to be a 2000 century year. If the year digits of the Julian date are greater than or equal to 30 (i.e., 30 to 99), the date is assumed to be a 1900 century year
  • Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:06 PM In reply to

OK,I was assuming that you are using 6 digit Julian date format. Now user's have 5 as well as 6 digit conversion ready to use .
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
┬ęCopyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center