The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
Spotfire Web Player AWS Elastic Load Balancing - TIBCO Spotfire Community

Spotfire Web Player AWS Elastic Load Balancing

Last post Tue, Feb 19 2013 12:28 PM by jbonevich. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 19 2013 12:28 PM

Spotfire Web Player AWS Elastic Load Balancing

Has anyone had experience setting up a Spotfire Web Player/Server cluster in Amazon EC2 using Elastic Load Balancing? The documented Spotfire clustering approach using Windows Network Load Balancing didn't work because DHCP was enabled on our interfaces (NLB only allows TCP/IP). Elastic Load Balancing seems to be giving us networking issues resulting in small errors on the login page and an application error after attempting to log in.

A screenshot composition of the Spotfire page error and the console errors in Chrome is attached, and the following error appears in the Spotfire.Dxp.Web.log:

ERROR 2013-02-19 14:45:00,310 [14, (null)] Spotfire.Dxp.Web.Forms.Global - Application error:
    Sender:
     ASP.global_asax
    QueryString:
     d=IEFznKdblSzr29a2TY3YmEICPkeE0ZS9Wu_t9sjByVw_PzVzso5HRPrgDdtTL2lz7QOGhxZtHCFzsIZh-JEhbdLiRnSnnw3RGQEDc8my6bk1&t=634968690204191290

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): This is an invalid webresource request.
       at System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
┬ęCopyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center