The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
Position settings in Map Chart - TIBCO Spotfire Community

Position settings in Map Chart

Last post Thu, Sep 6 2012 7:10 PM by sivaspotfire. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Sep 4 2012 3:36 PM

Position settings in Map Chart

Hi

i was trying to postion markers on a map image in mapchart visualization. 

I have a Geo-Latitudes values from -53.02 to 53.63 and Geo-Longitiudes from -97.49 to 114.25. I'm not able to position the values on the map chart.

for these settings.. what value i need to place in X-high and X-low and for Y-high and Y-low.

is there any logic to set these x and y values based on latitudes  and longitudes.

Please suggest.

Thanks

• Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:43 AM In reply to

Re: Position settings in Map Chart

Can any one provide your views on this? It is very important to complete my prj..

• Thu, Sep 6 2012 7:10 PM In reply to

Re: Position settings in Map Chart- Urgent help!!!!

I was trying hard to finish this requirement. Can any one help me in this. I have to mark 3 markers in a map image. how can i position those markers on a particluar space. latitude and longitude value of 3 markers are 35.8 to 94.9 35.1 to 94.1 35.2 to 94.0 but i have to mark these values to a different region. like south east, north west, east directions. Is this possible in spotfire, like setting different diferent positions of each marker on a single map image. Please suggest
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
┬ęCopyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center