The Spotfire Community is moving to TIBCOmmunity and this forum location has closed. During the transition, you can still search the old forums but posting has been disabled. We encourage you to pick up the discussion at the new Spotfire community on TIBCOmmunity.
Basic - can Filters and Details on Demand be moved to left side of page - TIBCO Spotfire Community

Basic - can Filters and Details on Demand be moved to left side of page

Last post Thu, Dec 27 2012 7:23 AM by JudyE. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Dec 26 2012 12:46 PM

• JudyE
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Dec 26 2012
    • Posts 8

Basic - can Filters and Details on Demand be moved to left side of page

Version 4.0.2

Thanks in advance.

Filed under:
  • Thu, Dec 27 2012 1:30 AM In reply to

Re: Basic - can Filters and Details on Demand be moved to left side of page

Sure you can!
    It is just a little tricky in the start.
    Open up the filter panel. Click and drag the filter panel to the left (leave about 1CM space from the left on your screen).
    If you take it to the extreme left, your mouse pointer would change to a cross.
    Your filter and Details on Demand panes can also go to the bottom of the screen in the same fashion.
  • Thu, Dec 27 2012 6:16 AM In reply to

• JudyE
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Posts 8

I can unpin them and move them...but can they be docked on the left like they are on the right.

• Thu, Dec 27 2012 6:56 AM In reply to

See attached image.
    When you have the filter on the right, Click where it says 'Filters'. With the mouse button pressed down, drag it to the left of the screen until you see a rectangle on the left grayed out. Then drop the filter
  • Thu, Dec 27 2012 7:23 AM In reply to

• JudyE
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Posts 8

It worked....what I was doing wrong was dragging straight across.  Once I moved my mouse out of the title area the gray box appeared

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
┬ęCopyright 2000-2011 TIBCO Software Inc | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use I Blog I Contact Us I Content Center